Knuckle Boom are ideal for reaching over something tall. Various areas of its usage are Changing the lights in warehouses, Racking, Shelves, etc.
These machines are ideal for warehouses. Contact us if you are looking for further information on Knuckle Boom Hire in Melbourne and surrounding suburbs.
At Rapid Platforms, we have been providing knuckle booms to businesses for years. From our depot at Sunshine, we make sure that your supply of Knuckle Boom is dispatched in time across all suburbs in Melbourne.
Features of Knuckle Boom
- Height Solution with greater maneuverability
- Our Electric Knuckle Booms are best suited for smooth, hard surfaces
- Minimal Tail Swings
- Allows positioning precisely to achieve better productivity
- Varying platform heights
- Well-maintained and powerful engines
- Versatile and Easy to Operate
- Offers up to 16 metres with a lift capacity upto 230 kg.
Knuckle Boom Specifications
Electric Knuckle Booms
|Platform Height||8 m||8.97 m||10.52 m||13.72 m|
|Working Height||10 m||10.97 m||12.52 m||15.72 m|
|Stowed Height||1.99 m||2.01 m||2.00 m||2.01 m|
|Stowed Width||1 m||1.22 m||1.47 m||1.75 m|
|Stowed Length||2.05 m||5.74 m||5.72 m||6.50 m|
|Platform Size||0.7 m x 0.99 m||1.22 m x 0.76 m||1.42 m x 0.76 m||1.52 m x 0.76 m|
|Lift Capacity||200 kg||230 kg||227 kg||230 kg|
|Horizontal Outreach||3 m||6.12 m||6.78 m||7.24 m|
|Weight||2700 kg||6990 kg||5216 kg||6670 kg|
Diesel Knuckle Booms
|Platform Height||10.62 m||14 m|
|Working Height||12.62 m||16 m|
|Stowed Height||2.06 m||2.3 m|
|Stowed Width||1.85 m||2.3 m|
|Stowed Length||5.66 m||6.95 m|
|Platform Size||1.42 m x 0.76 m||1.8 m x 0.8m|
|Lift Capacity||227 kg||230 kg|
|Horizontal Outreach||6.78 m||9.15 m|
|Weight||4854 kg||6950 kg|
Advantages of Knuckle Boom
- Superior Lift to Weight ratios: Knuckle Booms can lift upto 230 kgs compared to other lifts. By giving an option to lift more weight, it enables you to work on a varied range of environment.
- Varied Platform Height Capabilities: Knuckle Boom can reach up to varied platform height starting from 8 metres to 14 metres.
- Star 10 - Electric : 8 metres
- 30'e - Electric : 8.97 metres
- 34'e - Electric : 10.52 metres
- 45'e - Electric : 13.72 metres
- 34'DSL - Electric : 10.62 metres
- 45'DSL- Electric : 14 metres
And our knuckle Boom can reach upto higher heights. Please contact us to know more options on hiring a knuckle boom that can reach to a higher place.
Why do you need to a Knuckle Boom?
At times referred as articulated booms, a knuckle boom is planned to access where your platforms needs to reach both upwards and over an obstruction. This implies you can work around hindrances, for example, fixtures, dividers, and machines while keeping up a compact impression on the ground.
Comparable in appearance to boom lifts, knuckle booms have two pivoted sections, offering the client greater mobility while keeping up a little working base to enhance access and productivity on the ground. These adaptable machines can help you to reach awkward spaces from tight points yet have the additional preferred standpoint of empowering you to reach up, finished and around.
Knuckle boom hire from Force incorporates diesel knuckle booms with a span of up to 21 meters and littler electric models for indoor employments with a range as minimal as 6.3 meters.
Why Hire Knuckle Booms from Rapid Platforms in Melbourne?
- We have a long experience in boom lift rental industry.
- We do not just provide knuckle booms, but have various license training courses on how to use these lifts safely.
- Our knuckle booms are based on the industry requirements and selected with precision.
- Competitive prices.
- Variety of models with different sizes, lift capacity and platform heights.
- Short term and Long term hire available.
Equipments for Hire
Knuckle Boom Hire